Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them?
As Gandhi once said, "A customer is the most important visitor on our premises and he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so."
You must go beyond simply delivering your product to develop strong relationships with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations every single time.
Learning outcomes and Topics covered
- What Customer Service is
- How your attitude affects service standards
- Develop analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- How to build good will
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers