Whenever you have a group of people working together, the possibility of interpersonal conflict is going to arise. Learning how to understand and manage conflict and difficult interpersonal situations is essential for success in any workplace.
Our conflict management training courses are extremely beneficial to all industries. They teach practical techniques that are easy to understand and implement. The courses are highly interactive, and they will simulate real life events where conflict is prevalent. Our professional facilitators provide original hands-on training that will build skills and confidence in every participant that takes the course. If you have a business that deals with people on a regular basis, then conflict resolution training is an absolute must.
Learning outcomes and Topics covered
- Gain a thorough understanding of the sources, causes and types of conflict
- Master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Learn practical anger and stress management techniques